Newable is now a partner of EISA

Newable Private Investing are pleased to announce their recent membership with the EIS Association (EISA), the official trade body for the Enterprise Investment Scheme.

EISA is a highly effective not-for-profit organisation which exists to aid the provision of capital to UK small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), works closely with HM Treasury, HM Revenue and Customs, Government Ministers, MPs and the FCA to enhance the EIS and promote the benefits of the scheme to investors and companies using EIS/SEIS and their respective advisers.

Newable Private Investing developed a number of strategic relationships with government-backed agencies, leading Universities, Incubators and Accelerators networks and leading corporate firms who can offer technical advice and funding for the high-potential Start-Ups we work with. We believe joining the EISA as a partner will benefit our Investors, who can use these relationships as a way to test, assess and evaluate ideas with leading operators in the innovation space

For more information about EISA or Newable Private Investing, please email us at

 Newable Ventures Limited (FRN 795277) is an Appointed Representative of Larpent Newton & Co Ltd. Larpent Newton & Co Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 141275.
Neither Newable Capital Limited nor Newable Private Investing Limited are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Risk warning: Your capital is at risk. Investing in early stage companies involves risks including loss of capital, illiquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Newable Ventures Limited does not give tax or investment advice.
The availability of tax relief depends on individual investors’ circumstances, and on investee companies’ qualifying status, both of which may be subject to change. If you are in doubt about eligibility for tax reliefs or the tax treatment of your investment, you should seek independent tax advice.