Whether you’re a first time buyer, landlord, moving up the ladder or simply want to remortgage your property – we can help you
- Residential mortgages from £20k to £10m
- Up to 95% LTV for existing and first time buyers
- Loan terms up to 40 years on capital repayment
Why use a broker to help find a residential mortgage?
- UK Wide coverage
- Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA to give you mortgage and protection advice
- Direct access to thousands of mortgage rates from across the entire market
- Established links with these lenders, giving us access to exclusive deals
- We can explain the house buying process and all the costs involved
- We take care of all your mortgage and protection arrangements
Frequently Asked Questions
How much can I borrow?
Residential mortgages come in many shapes and sizes. Our Brokers look at your individual financial circumstances, along with your available deposit to work out your maximum borrowing amount using affordability calculations from hundreds of lenders.
How does a residential mortgage work?
A mortgage is a loan that you use to buy a property. When you buy a home, you’ll put down a deposit. This is usually at least 5% of the property price and you pay for the rest using a mortgage from a bank or building society. You then pay the mortgage plus interest back in monthly instalments over a set number of years. This will decrease over time if you are on a capital repayment mortgage and keep up your monthly payments.
Can you get a residential mortgage if you have low or bad credit?
Yes, there are a number of lenders out there who can help you on to the property ladder even with low or poor credit. That is where the experience of our brokers really can help you get the right mortgage for you.
Get started now
Our other finance for businesses solutions
Newable Commercial Finance Limited trading as Newable Finance is registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 07474588. Newable Commercial Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register www.fca.org.uk/register FRN 723703 | Data Protection number: Z6663758. Newable Commercial Finance is a finance broker, not a lender. Not all products offered by Newable Commercial Finance are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.