If you’re looking to purchase, re-mortgage or invest in commercial property, mixed use schemes and property portfolios in complex corporate structures Newable Finance’s team of property experts can help you find the right product.
- Commercial mortgages from £50,000 to £20,000,000.
- Commitment terms of up to 7 years, with up to 20 year profiles.
- First and Second charge options up to 75% LTV.
- Capital repayment, or, interest only products available.
- Rates from 3% per year.
What can commercial mortgages be used for?
Commercial mortgages can be used for a wide range of purposes including:
- Offices, including shared workspace.
- Retail Units.
- Industrial units.
- Purpose-built student accommodation.
- Residential portfolios including HMO or multi-unit blocks.
What are the criteria to get a Commercial Mortgage?
Commercial mortgage lenders will normally assess:
- How profitable the business taking the commercial mortgage is. Lenders will use the profit generated by the business to assess the affordability of the commercial loan. With commercial mortgages normally spanning multiple years, a consistent track record of profit will be beneficial.
- Existing debt levels. Commercial mortgage lenders will take into consideration the existing level of debt in the business when assessing the affordability of the commercial mortgage.
- The property itself. Depending on the use, the stability of the property tenant and the alternate uses of the property.
Why use a broker to help find a commercial mortgage?
There are more than 100 specialist property lenders, each with their own rates, credit appetite and geographic focus. Our team has decades of knowledge working with trading businesses, property investors, developers and landlords and can help position your deal with the most appropriate lenders.